Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is no April Fool's I am Head to the Cayman Islands

I am headed to the Grand Cayman Island this weekend – this is no April Fool’s joke. The last few days have been very tough for me. The unsuccessful biopsy really affected me. I need to get away and focus on something else besides doctor schedules and visits. Actually, I just need to forget and remember what it felt like to not have this big question mark hanging over my head.
I scraped together all my travel reward points and I am leaving early on Friday for Grand Cayman Island. I can’t wait and I can’t believe that I was able to arrange it on such short notice. I can taste the (virgin) umbrella drink and feel the sun on my face.

1 comment:

  1. Have at least 2 for me - I think a trip is a great idea.... except you should have called me to go with you.... By the way, did you know JD was leaving?

    ReplyDelete