Monday, May 4, 2009

I Am Back On The World Wide Web

I am back. My computer power adapter broke last week and I finally got a new one in the mail. It is so strange to be without a computer, I really don’t know how I survived. Good thing one of my girlfriends from my college days came to NYC for a visit. We had a great time doing absolutely nothing for three days.

It’s been raining in NYC for about 3 to 4 days and it is suppose to rain another week. I have to figure out how I can continue with my daily walks with this weather. I been making slow but steady progress and I can now walk about 6 blocks before I need a rest! My energy level is also improving. So, everything is headed in the right direction. Now if we could just get some sunshine for the plants that we planted on the patio. I will post some pictures of the patio as soon as the sun gives me an opportunity to take some.

No comments:

Post a Comment